Skin discoloration on fingers

Patient

Q: Hello, I woke up today with some skin discoloration on my index finger and middle finger. The color can be described as looking rusty/orange-brown. It is on the side of my hand where your palm is (so the opposite side of the where your finger nails are). I have never noticed this before. I had at most 1 beer last night (coors light), so I was thinking that cannot be it since I've drank much heavier before and never noticed this. I was wondering what you think this could be? Thanks

Symptoms:  Skin discoloration on fingers, rusty, orange brown color
Skin discoloration on fingers-1
Doctor