Skin on pennis fore head peels off

Q: I got a dark patch on my pennis almost 5-6 years ago... after that my pennis skin under my fore skin became sticky and started peeling off.. i never had sex in my life... some times the peeling stops and starts again. i am very much afraid and stressed.. some one plz help me.

Symptoms:  The skin under foreksin of pennis peels off, turns red, not very itchy, the infected area is sticky. no major lesions. before peeling it turns little white.

The symptom you are experiencing of skin flaking under the foreskin which is sticky and itchy as well is more likely to be either a fungal infection due to possible poor hygiene or smegma deposition which can dry up and can cause foul smelling discharge and itchiness. It is required that a swab culture may be done and any evidence of infection after isolation can be treated with antibiotics or antifungals as required. However daily cleaning with plain water and local dryness has to be promoted to promote local health.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,