Skin peeling off vulva

Patient

Q: Dear Dr.
10 months ago, I have experienced a yeast infection on the outer lips of my vagina for 2 months in a row. In every time I used Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal cream and it worked. Two months later, I have suffered from peeling and redness on the same area. I went to a doctor and she did a swab test for the discharge and the result came out to be negative. However, she prescribed for me an antifungal antibiotic, it was only one pill. A month later, I got the same thing (the skin peeling off and redness). So, I went again to the same doctor and she did the swab test. The result was also negative, so, she prescribed an external cream "Clotrimazole and Betamethasone" to use as needed and it worked. Two months later, I got the same thing and I used the same cream and it worked. A month later, I got the same thing and went to the same doctor and she did the test and the result was negative, but she prescribed for me an antifungal antibiotic (two pills). It did not work. I still have skin peeling off and sometimes I got redness and yellow discharge. I don't have any itching.

I am not sure what to do. I am not using a new kind of pads or even a new soap. The skin might have become sensitive after using those creams.

Note that I am 22 years old and I am still virgin. I only do oral sex.
Forgot to tell you that I did sugar blood test, and my sugar level was normal.

Doctor