Skin problem

Q: Assist me,for past seven years, I have been experiencing severe skin irritations after taking a shower.It is quite perplexing because this is a condition that I was not born with it developed at some point.
I have tried different medications, both oral (antihistamines) and creams to apply on the skin after a shower but nothing noticeable has ensued.
I have also tried to shower in plain water but the same problem persists.
But I have always noticed that if go to the shower in the morning after I had taken several beers, the degree of irritation reduces a bit, but off course i can't rely on this as a solution.
Recommend to me something I can add to the water or apply immediately after taking a shower because this condition can be so embarrassing.