Skin Problem and darkness

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor, I'm 18 year Guy,and a fashion design student and doing modeling. please recommend some products for me with highly work for my skin.Ma now problems is Face(Dark Marks and Pimples) and Eye(Dark Circles)
PLz these two prblm .recomn products to me....Please

Symptoms:  Skin problem
Doctor

A:   Hello thanks for your health query on ATD.

To clear your skin you may need the expert treatment, as you're in glamour business. Please don't use self treatment or treatment advised by your friends. It may worsen your condition.
Please take an appointment with a Dermatologist.

It will help you.

Patient: yes sir....i consult doctor they give me Himalaya Products,and i use home remidies product like leamon,potato,MULTANI MITTI etc.
this week i use mulltani mitti...its help to remove oil...
all time if iwash face and half hour over Oil be come is face,,i think that cause dark marks.
can u suggest me natural things to recover this....