Skin problem - reactions (acnes, pimples or missals)

Q: Problem - I have developed skin reactions (acnes, pimples or missals) on my face and back starting from neck. These are small multiple in counts. These are turning into red.

Current remedy:
a. Taking steam on face
b. applying lemon and curd

No result

History: -

Never had this type of problem before. I used to have clear skin.
I landed in UK on March 2015, after month my skin started developing boils on my hips. It was painic and somehow it was drained out... but It continued again .. after 15 days again boil came ... so it coninued for 3 months 3 times.

I consultant with GP and they advice blood test followed by sugar and others.. All test went well except Vitamin B12 was exceptionally low as 120.

Medicine prescribed
a. Flucoxaline 500mg : 4 times daily for 7 days
b. Vitamin B12 Injections every week for 5 weeks.

After 4rth week of dosage.

a- My skin started developing missals and acne on my face and back. Still continued...

There is no cure right now..Is it skin reactions or low immunity ? How it happened?

Please advise.. what to do to cure it completely?

Symptoms:  Laziness, sleepy