Skin rash on left side of neck since April 11

Patient : Skin rash on left side of neck since April 11. Dr said ecEma gave tiamol cream stopped the itch skin started to peel but than got worsr and spread to front of neck Skin is now nrown and dry and oeeling. What is the cause?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a skin reaction because of allergens or because of the skin cream. I think that you should stop using the skin cream and also see a Doctor to know the treatment that you should do. Hope this helps you. The Doctor may start you on steroids. All the best.