Skin separated between middle and ring finger

Patient : Cricket ball dropped in between my middle finger and ring finger. Due to that I got wounded
Symptoms:  Pain
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. In traumatic wound, treatment depends on the severity of the wound. If mild lacera tion, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like Mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. If the gap is wide open, it may require suturing and closure by doctor. Visit your Doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly. I hope it helps. Take care.