Skin separated between middle and ring finger

Patient: Cricket ball dropped in between my middle finger and ring finger. Due to that I got wounded

Symptoms: Pain

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.In traumatic wound, treatment depends on the severity of the wound.If mild lacera tion, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like Mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area.If the gap is wide open, it may require suturing and closure by doctor.Visit your Doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.I hope it helps.Take care.