Skin Stretching after Weight Loss

Q: I'm currently 16, and after about 10 months I've gone from 102kg to 70 kg. This has resulted in significant skin stretching, especially on my stomach. Is there anything I can do return my skin to normal?

Symptoms:  Skin marks and stretching.

The stretch marks can be lightened, but it will take some time.
Here are a few tips that you can try:
1. Make sure you keep yourself hydrated, drink 3 litres of water
2. Applying rose oil can help lightening them
3. Cocoa butter and any good moisturizer have to be applied to the marks daily
4. Avoid exposure to the sun and even if you do get a sunscreen coverage
5. Bleach can be tried, go for natural ways like potato bleaches
6. If all the above do not help, then you may seek medical help and try laser therapy. You will need multiple settings to get away with the marks
7. Use of anti-stretch marks creams available over the counter may also help.
Hope this helped
Consider meeting a cosmetologist and discuss further options