Skintrouble

Patient

Q: I am 24.have been on some or the other acne medication sice i was 18.mostly under control acne but with loads of side effect.
like i tried antibiotics.perfect skin but hair loss and other problems.
accutane was no good for me cuz i had all the side effects but no real effects.
one thing that worked fine was just AHA TONER CLEANSER WHICH KEPT ME SPOTLESS BUT I BROKE OUT AGAIN DUE TO STRESS AND USING A WRONG HAIR PRODUCT.
I am in a cycle now and wish to know how to get clear?what could be causing my acne.which is persistent but not too bad.alwats 4-5 zits and take forever to heal!
Please help cuz I am an overseas student and cant see a dermatologist anytime soon!
Thanks a lot

Doctor