Skipped Inactive Week of Tri-Phasic Birth Control

Patient

Q: I am currently taking tri-phasic birth control pills in a 21-day pack. However, until recently I had been taking a 28-day pack and am not used to the 7 days of inactivity instead of placebo pills. I just realized (8 days in to a new pack) that I skipped my inactive week. So I finished my third week and immediately started a new pack. I just took the first pill of the second week of my new pack.

I am not sure what do. I am going to get a Plan-B in the meantime. But am unsure how to address the situation with my BC. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Doctor