Skipped my period on purpose by starting a new birth control pack. Could I now be pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hi I am 17 years old, with my boyfriend of 3 years.. We are in a long distance relationship. He was recently just home for the whole month of march. I was supposed to get my period the first week he was home but instead, I skipped it but not taking my sugar pills and just starting a new pack. I read before that you could do that, and it worked for about a week but then I started having a light brown discharge all the time. I did read that could happen too by skipping it, so it was expected and it lasted all month. Well now, I am through the new pack and I have taken 4 of my sugar pills so I would have gotten my period by now, I think. My boyfriend and I do have unprotected sex and he doesn't usually pull out. So I am wondering if this could mean I'm pregnant because I haven't gotten it yet. I have noticed that I am always very tired by 9:30-10pm, whereas before I would stay up until 12-1am.. Sleeping early is unusual for me. I have noticed I've been going to the bathroom more often, but other than that I don't think anything is very different. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Symptoms:  Tired
Doctor