Skipping/delaying period using trinessa

Q: 1) I am on my second month of Trinessa birth control. I've read conflicting viewpoints on whether or not it's even possible to skip/delay my period using anything but a mono- bc drug. So, my first question is (knowing TriNessa is a multi-hormonal drug) -- IS it even possible (or likely) to skip or delay my period using TriNessa?
2) If so, what is the best way to go about this? Again, I've read differing opinions/suggestions. First, I read to continue/finish taking the first 21 active pills (white, light blue, and blue pills) and then simply start a new pack without taking any of the placebo (green) pills. Second, I read that I should finish taking the first 21 active pills (white, light blue, and blue pills) and then on day 22, start the third week (blue pills) from a new pack of pills -- to delay my period exactly one week. Lastly, the third suggesion I have read is that I should finish taking the 21 active pills (white, light blue, and blue pills), and then from a new pack of pills, work backwards (take blue pills, light blue pills, then white pills, and then start a new pack over again the correct way).
Needless to say I'm pretty confused at what I should do, or if this is even possible. Which leads me to my next question,
3) If this ISN'T even possible to do while taking TriNessa (or if it's pretty unlikely that any of the above scenarios will work), what are my options (if any) -- given that the period I would like to skip or delay is in three weeks, and I just started a new pack of TriNessa pills?
4) Is it easy or even possible to switch to a different form of BC that allows a better chance of delaying/skipping my period (and preferrably with little to no break-through bleeding)?
5) If I am able to skip or delay my period using TriNessa, what are some symptoms I should be aware of? I had terrible cramping the first month of taking TriNessa, and my period as a whole was MUCH heavier (and longer) than what I have ever experienced before (without BC). Also, how likely is it that there will be spotting during those days if I were to not take the placebo (green) pills?
6) If I were to attempt delaying/skipping my period on TriNessa, would I be advised to immediately start a new pack/starttaking the white active pills again (instead of the placebo pills), OR not take anything for 7 days, and then continue with a new pack the following week?
7) If I were to take two of the placebo pills before I leave for vacation (after following through with the 21 active pills), will my period come and go within those two days if I were to start a new pack on day 24 ... (day 22 and day 23 would be placebo pills)?

Clearly, I am terribly worried my upcoming vacation in three weeks is going to turn into either 1) a nightmare due to my period, or 2) a nightmare due to symptoms of having messed with my menses/cycle. Like I said, I am going on vacation at the end of the month, and naturally, the 5 days I will be gone = the 5 days I am supposed to get my period.