Skull lines appear on baby

Patient

Q: My 10 month old baby has these lines or ridges on his head. They look like they are the edges or meeting points of the skull bones. I've just had a quick look at a picture of a skull. I would say the ridges appear at the meeting point of the frontal parietal bone and also between the temporal-frontal-parietal bones. The ridges span across the left half of his skull.
These ridges were not present before and must have appeared in the last 3 months. His skull is of a normal shape. He has no birth defects or known illnesses and no family history of any major illnesses. General health is fine and is not on any medication. Neither parent drinks or smokes.

Doctor