Slight tingle in the tip of the penis

Patient

Q: I have a slight tingle just inside the tip of my penis. Not painful just annoying. Sometimes I wont notice it for a week other times a few times a day. Other then the only way to describe is a electrical sock in the shaft or side. Again not painful just a slight annoyance. No change in urination or pain. No other symptoms.

Doctor

A:   HI.
Thanks for your query.

I have read and understood your history.
Young male of just 22 years has a tingling sensation like an electric shock in the tip of the penis off and on.
This sensation without any symptoms of urinary tract infection go in favor of the normal sensation that a man of your age gets. So do not worry unless there are additional symptoms.
Carry on.
Do not worry.

I hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you have any other symptoms.