Slightly below average height and normal HGH levels

Patient : Hello. I am 23 and slightly below average height. I have read various ages when your growth plates fuse, most readily 25. I would not risk injections without unquestionable knowledge that my growth plates were not yet fused. Is the only way to tell by getting an x-ray taken? I asked my doctor about this option but unfortunately this is not open to me. I have a sense that I might have low HGH levels. The reason why is that despite being fairly active most of the time, taking dance classes etc., and sleeping the optimal time, I feel very tired all through the day. Perhaps I will ask if I can have my blood tested for HGH level... Can HGH levels ever be an indicator of whether someone's growth plates have fused? My final question is about HGH out here on the internet. One I came across, GenF20, I am thinking of trying. Can taking something which contains no HGH, but instead proteins that stimulate your pituitary gland to produce it, be harmful if the growth plates have fused? Thankyou for your attention.
Doctor :    First of all, growth failure is the term that describes a growth rate below the appropriate growth velocity for age, bu ut there are some other factors of short stature as: parents height (familial short stature), timing of the puberty because with the sexual hormones the epiphysial fusion occurs early, resulting in premature slowing of growth velocity, usually resulting in a short adult height. The X rays are  the only way to know if your  epiphysis have closed already, (you stated that you are 23 years old), reducing your potential for an additional growth in stature. Somatropin or HGH(Genotropin, Genotropin Miniquick, Humatrope, Norditropin, Norditropin Cartridge, Norditropin Nordiflex Pen, Nutropin, Nutropin AQ, Omnitrope, Saizen, Serostim, Tev-tropin, Zorbtive) is used to treat growth failure in children and adults who lack natural growth hormone, and in those with chronic kidney failure, Noonan syndrome, Turner syndrome, short stature at birth with no catch-up growth, and other causes. Somatropin is also used to prevent severe weight loss in people with AIDS, or to treat short bowel syndrome. Possible side effects include: allergic reactions, hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, nausea, vomiting, sweating, fever, fast heartbeat, yellowing of the skin or eyes; sudden and severe pain behind your eyes, vision changes; increased thirst and urination; redness, soreness, swelling, skin rash, itching, pain, or bruising where the medicine was injected. Overdose can cause tremors or shaking, cold sweats, increased hunger, headache, drowsiness, weakness, dizziness, fast heartbeat, and nausea. Long-term overdose in adults may cause excessive growth, called Acromegaly.