Small blisters in my mouth when I eat certain foods

Patient

Q: Hi,

So whenever I eat, I sometimes get a small, painful, clear blister on the roof of my mouth that arrises almost immediately. It is extremely painful but easily pops when I press my tongue on it and once it's popped, it doesn't hurt at all. I've tried recording the foods I eat when these appear but don't see any similarities (for example, it's happened when I've had fish as well as when I've had rice)

Any idea what these could possibly be? I'm assuming it's an allergy but I have no idea what it could be a reaction to?

Thanks in advance!

Symptoms:  blisters, reddness
Small blisters in my mouth ...-1
Doctor