Small blisters in the penis, could be std?

Patient: Hi, I have some small blisters looking like pimples in the head of my uncircumcised penis for some days now, it doesn’t hurt or itches. I first noticed them one day a few hours after I had washed my penis with a lot of liquid soap. But I also had sex with another guy a few weeks ago, I used protection, but did frottage and quick head penetration with his anus. My question is, can this be an std?

Symptoms: Small blisters looking like pimples in the head of my uncircumcised penis for some days now, it doesn’t hurt or itches. Noticed today reddish urine (although I did ate beats a while ago) without pain

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your question about HIV.Yes, this could be a manifestation of a STD and you should go for STD te st including HIV.Also, refrain from any sexual activity till they are diagnosed and treated by a health care provider.Hope this helps.