Small boobs

Patient : I got small boobs. I dnt need these. Please help me to increase my boobs. My boyfriend is not showing interest in me. What should i do?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The only way for increasing the size of your breasts is by surgical augmentation. This usua lly involves inserting saline or silicone filled implants into the breasts to enlarge them. This is a decision that requires careful research and consultation with a skilled plastic surgeon. This is something you should do for yourself and not for any one else. It is a surgical procedure, and like with any surgical procedure, there could be complications including death. Thank you for consulting with your health concern.

Related Q&A

Q: Hello doc i am not good because i broked up with my girl firend i love her very very much but she ends our relation w...

Q: Hi Doctor; my girlfriend and I have been having sex for the past 3 days, we live in different countries so we hardly ...

Q: I had sex with a guy on the 20th. pulled out and did not cum in me. Had sex with another guy on the 23rd 25 26 27 28....

Q: I have a callus like thing on my right foot (bottom). It's extremely painful to walk. I have been using callus remove...

Q: Hello, first time on this site for me. I have a situation where my boyfriend got drunk for the first time with a neig...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon