Small boobs

Patient

Q: I got small boobs. I dnt need these. Please help me to increase my boobs. My boyfriend is not showing interest in me. What should i do?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. The only way for increasing the size of your breasts is by surgical augmentation. This usually involves inserting saline or silicone filled implants into the breasts to enlarge them. This is a decision that requires careful research and consultation with a skilled plastic surgeon. This is something you should do for yourself and not for any one else. It is a surgical procedure, and like with any surgical procedure, there could be complications including death.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com with your health concern.