Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Small Bumps on my Penis

Small Bumps on my Penis

Patient: I have small zit like bumps on my penis and when I squeeze them they let out pimple like white stuff. There are lots of them on the shafts of my penis and some on my testicles. How do I get rid of them?

Symptoms: Irritation

Doctor: Thank you for your question. You will need to have this examined by your doctor. It is possible that this cold be a case of folliculitis. You may need to be prescribed some topical corticosteroid medication to treat this. Furthermore, try to keep the area clean and dry. Wash this region thoroughly with a non-fragranced, hypoallergenic soap, and apply some fragrance free talcum powder to treat this. Please see your doctor.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com