Small bumps on vulva and buttocks-- help!

Q: I have not been sexually active for several months, and every man I have been with has either been my sole partner or been tested and pronounced clean.

However recently I have noticed two small bumps, one on my vulva and one on the inner cheek of my buttock. They are not painful at all, just itchy, and remind me a bit of a large undeveloped pimple. The one on my vulva went away for a week or so but has returned, and now there is one on my buttock as well.

I do shave my bikini and anal area, so I was thinking ingrown hair? But these last longer and are itchier. What could they be, and how can I get rid of them?

PS. I have no family doctor, where I come from there are hardly any.