Small cluster of pimples in the area where my pubic hair is

Patient : I have a small cluster of pimples in the area where my pubic hair is..i have popped two of them and a lot of dark blood came out. i only have sex with one person for the last year and she doesnt have anything like this..i sent a picture but im worried about what this is..no pain no itch..been there for four days. they look similar to pictures ive seen of herpes but this has never happened before and no pain and no puss just blood.
Doctor :   Unfortunately i would need to see a picture to give you a better answer. Some types of as we call pimples are normal and represent very common condition, but in some cases those bumps can be dangerous and demand prompt medical attention. Pimples on penis or testicles typically happen in your teenage years but could happen later on in life as well. I would definitely go and get them checked out by your family doctor.