Small cuts under the skin of the penis as well

Patient

Q: Small cuts under the skin of the penis as well as testicals.

small cuts under the penis, during the day is every painful and cant walk properly. Also white mucus/puss builds up. always very wet with blood/oil

Symptoms:  Small cuts under the penis, during the day is every painful and cant walk properly. Also white mucus/puss builds up. always very wet with blood/oil
Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

This appears to scrotal fulminant candidiasis which has formed cuts and oozing blood. It must be accompanied with itching and pain. The scrotal skin must have shriveled and hardened. The friction produced by walking can cause pain. The presence of pus indicates that lesions have got infected as well. So it may require concomitant anti fungal and antibiotic treatment.

I would suggest you to send a picture of the lesion for a better opinion and confirmation of diagnosis.
Wishing you good health,

Patient: Hello Doc,

Please see attached photos of effect area
Doctor: photo cannot be seen. Please attach in jpg format.
Patient: please see attached phots
Patient: try this if it doesnt work is there another why to send photo
Patient: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Patient: are you getting them?
Patient: copy link should hopefully work :)
Patient: did it work doc???/
Doctor: this seems more like post shaving sores and cellulitis with bacterial infection. This needs antibiotic course with amoxycillin. Please show yourself tp PCP and get them prescribed.
Patient: is there anyway not to see a doctor eg over the counter. as i dont feel comfortable going to a doctor to discuss my issue face to face
Doctor: If amoxycillin is available as an otc in your country then you can take cap amoxyclav 625 MG TWICE A DAY for 5 days, but i think you have to get it prescribed by your PCP. Its infected and antibiotics shall be required.