Small cysts like pimples on hip area

Patient

Q: Hi, I got small cysts like pimples on hip area for the first time.These are 1 or 2. Red in color with no pus. It swallows sometimes. 1 or 2 days it's little painful though it automatically vanishes after few days with light brown mark. Will you please confirm why it's appeared and suggest medication also. Thank you..

Symptoms:  Not as such
Small cysts like pimples on...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Thanks for your health query on ATD.

It appears after looking the photograph, that you are having bacterial infection of the hair root. It is a recurring condition. To clear the infection, you need to take oral, as well as topical antibiotics. Kindly consult your Dermatologist.

Hope this helps you.