Small formation of hardness appeared inside the skin of my

Patient : Small formation of hardness appeared inside the skin of my labia minor. About the size of a tictac. Should I get it checked out right away or see if I goes away? I do not have a gynecologist and am not sexually active. I've read that it could be a cyst but worried it could be cancer.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It does not seem to be a cancer. Usually cancers are very hard and not able to compress even a little bit. You can see any Doctor to get it checked and then get it biopsied to reach the diagnosis. All the best. Hope this helps you.