Small formation of hardness appeared inside the skin of my

Patient : Small formation of hardness appeared inside the skin of my labia minor. About the size of a tictac. Should I get it checked out right away or see if I goes away? I do not have a gynecologist and am not sexually active. I've read that it could be a cyst but worried it could be cancer.
Doctor :   Thank you for choosing Ask The Doctor. The lesion seems to be a cyst. Either way, this can only be diagnosed with an examination and a biopsy is the Doctor thinks it necessary. Please see a Doctor and then follow the treatment advised by him. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this helps you.

Patient: Thank you very much, I will go have a visit!