Small painful ball shaped lump- inside penis

Patient : I have a small ball shaped lump under the head of my penis inside the shaft. I can move it around a little bit. I've noticed it years ago, but its been painful a few times especially today. Any idea what it can be?
Symptoms:  Painful only a few times when erect and during sexual activities and/or masturbating.
Doctor :   There is a gland called Bulbo – cavernous gland around proximal / middle of the penile shaft. If it is inside the head of penis. It needs doctor’s examination and if needed evaluation.