Small pinkish white bumps

Patient

Q: Hi, I can't seem to find any illustrations and descriptions about my situation so hopefully you guys can help me.

Three and half months ago I had unprotected sex and then about a month, month and a half later I noticed a red bump or wart above, at the base of my shaft. While that one become bigger another one started close by. So 3 weeks ago I went to the doctor and he burned it off. I think he used liquid nitrogen becuase he used a little bit of cotton wool that was "steaming". He didn't tell me what it was. At the same time I noticed "whiteheads" on my scrotum and it started with two and now it is very slowing becoming more.In total I have 3 large ones and 2 that are starting to become bigger. These "whiteheads" on my scrotum had been there for 3 weeks and some get bigger till their 1-2mm in diameter. None of these bumps are painful or itch but they don't seem to be dissapering.

Then a week ago I actually scracted off the one and quite bit of blood came out. On my finger was a hard waxy white ball. It also didn't leave a scar.

So my questions are can these bumps be related becuase the ones on my scromtum are more like white heads where the ones at the base of my shaft are more soft and pinkish. and what are they. Lastly what are they.

Thanks

Doctor