Small Red Bumps on my Penis about 2-5mm in size, Should I be worried

Patient

Q: Hi, i am a 17 year old male. I just recently had unprotected sex 46 hours ago with my girlfriend who was recovering from a cold. I noticed there are multiple red bumps on the head of my penis and there are some on the shaft near the head as well. It slightly itches, but doesnt burn when i pee. I want to know if i have an STD...
I want to have an idea of what it might be, so i can calm down. Can someone help try to identify what i could potentially be?

Symptoms:  slighty itching
small red bumps about 2-5mm in size
located on the lower head and top part of the shaft.
Doctor