Small round lump concern

Patient : Found a small pea size round lump on inner thigh. No pain or discomfort. I don't have health care. Is this something urgent? Could it be cancer?
Symptoms:  None.
Doctor :   Small lump on inner side of thigh could be due to STD's like herpes, molluscum, warts, etc or tumor conditions like lipo ma, sebaceous cysts, etc. Since you do not have pain or discomfort, its not emergency. But remember since it could be a STD, you must be examined earliest to avoid complications of infections. Consult a physician for checkup and investigation, but don't worry, it is mostly not an emergency.