Small uterus size and infertility

Q: I am 31yr,57kg n 5feet female was ttc since 4 months. had delayed period in aug n jan, so got USG done. In sep local gynae told i had polycystic ovaries, In feb fertility specialist told after 3D USG on CD10 i have no cysts in ovaries but a small uterus 5.96X2.42X0.47cm (normal-6.9 x 3.1 x 4.7cm)rest all fine with one follicle in left ovary.The other tests performed were Urine culture which was negative, blood tests were tsh-1.57,prolactin-9.86.
can size of uterus be increased by progynova 2mg and primolut N for 2cycles to be taken on day1-21 n 22-28respectively.will it be safe to take them.
will this small sized uterus will not allow me to concieve naturally? or it will increase my chances of misscarriage as i read.