Small zit like bumps on my penis.

Patient

Q: Hi my name is Brad and I am 17 years old. I wanted to get some information on bumps that I have on my penis. I have not had sex so this would not be any type of STD. These bumps are on the shaft of my penis. They are not on the head or rim of my penis like I see in the pictures for pearly penile papules, they are just on the shaft. I am not sure if these are zits or something else. They are not painful. Some of them do have puss in them, but for the most part they are just bumps. I have had these for at least 3 years. They have not gotten better or worse they have stayed the same. Could you please tell what these might be and what I would need to do in order to get rid of them? If you could that would be great, thanks.

Symptoms:  Small bumps, some of the bumps are white, the other ones are just the color of my skin, they are not painful
Doctor