Smegma Liquid or maybe an infection of the penis?

Q: Can smegma turn into a liquid? I have had it form before but I did not touch it. Now I hurt around the separation of the head from the rest of the penis and I have been washing it alot. Could water get into the smegma and turn it into a liquid? If not please help me, I don't think it is gonorrhea because it is not coming from the tip of the head, but if it is some sort of infection I would like to know ASAP.

Symptoms:  White liquid forming between foreskin and penis head

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you have discharge from the head of the penis. This can occur in some STD infections. To be sure to rule it out, please see a Doctor.

He will examine the lesion and take a sample of the discharge and identify it by using microscopy. Hope this helps you.

All the best.