Smelly body odor that reeks of poo

Q: I have this odor that reeks of poo, that's coming from my body, and I don't know what it is. I think it's a tapeworm, or some sort of parasite. I am constantly cramping, eating all the time, but not gaining weight, and the odor is so strong that it's bothering my neighbors and others around me. I went to the doctor and was made fun of by staff, and I felt so uncomfortable that I left.

Symptoms:  smelly odor from body, bad bad gas, smelly breath, smelly body when shower, tired all the time, and eating all the time.