Smoking but Working out Everday as well

Q: Hello, this is my first time on this site. But I'll get to the question.

my medications are that I am only taking Vyvanse because of my ADHD.

I am a 16 year old male, who works out every weekday (Tuesday and Thursday I do cardio such as running, jumping, agility courses, etc for about an hour) (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I lift weights such as bench press, squat, curls, etc)

I know smoking is very bad, for everyone regardless of age, or what have you. I smoke cigarettes daily, and wanted to know if it is more "okay" for me to do it because I work out everyday, and if the workout 'counter-acts' the effects of it or something.

Basically, does smoking effect me the same as others who don't have any physical activity and still smoke?

P.S. I've been smoking for 3 years off and on when I become stressed, but I've noticed I can still run really good, without any breathing problems that I've noticed.