Smoking on birth control

Patient

Q: I'm 29 and am going on tri cyclen. Is it of for me to smoke 1-2 cigarettes a day?

Doctor

Q: My 5 year old just recovered from fever and I seem to have gotten it. I had dolo 650 paracetamol , but temp doesn't s...

Q: Hello. I am a 34 year old male that has never had any serious medical issues. But over the last year I have been havi...

Q: Hi. So this is a bit embarrassing, but I've been experiencing major anal itching and swelling for the last few weeks....

Q: I have a rash on my penis shaft and penis head I am curcumsized I spoke to a doctor online he said don't worry about ...

Q: Dear Doctor, I was experiencing this sharp kind of pain on the base of my skull on the left side on the bone clos...

218

173

138

98