Sneezing everyday for last 8 months with runny nose

Patient: Hi! I am Sushmita from Bangladesh!I am suffering from chronic sneezing for the last 8 months (since june 2014) Till now I havent seeked any medical advise and have been using over-the-counter meds but no cure. I have been using deslor and provair …drugs that are available in Bangladesh..For the last two months I am continuing with provair (taking one tablet daily) .. Prior to that I had taken provair with deslor (both together and seperately) and continued for a week or 10 days occasionally… When sneezing worsens i take deslor.Symptoms: Initially I used sneeze in the morning with runny nose (water like fluid) then in the day time it used to get fine. Now I sneeze all over the day but its high in the morning time.. I sneeze even when I am sleeping in the bed under blanket (at 6 am)… I thought it might be dust allergy .. I kept my room, house , bed clean.. No cure… I thought its due to season.. no summer winter its all same.. Its Location… no I came to ethiopia in October 2014 then went to Bangladesh in December 2014 and now again I am in ethiopia .. its still there..At times I feel completely fine but I sneeze every day and occasionally it worsensIt just started all of a sudden in June 2014.. prior to that I was completely healthyI am not finding any food that is responsible…I understand the triggers.. like after shower, after getting out of the house and on my way to workI am tired of it.. Suggest me medication that will help

Symptoms: Sneezing , runny nose

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You seem to be suffering from Chronic Sinusitis and Post Nasal dri p.I would advise you to get following investigations done:1. Xray PNS2. Absolute Eosinophil count.I advise following treatment in such scenario:1. To do steam inhalation 4-6 times a day.2. To take anti-allergic like Levocetirizine3. In cases, who don’t respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray helps greatly.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.