Sneezing is my main problem

Patient

Q: Hellow dr myself sivam when i used to get up in the morning i used always sneez in the morning.
some of our local dr's used to say that it is kolipas an d some used to it is snias . can u kindly help me with your advice.I will be thank full to u if u would help me.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor.
Sneezing is a response of the body towards any trigger to the mucus membrane causing irritation. It is the sudden expulsion of the air . It is rarely associated with any serious underlying condition. Sneezing is triggered by allergic components like pollen, dust etc or viral infections. It is also associated with changes in weather / temperature / bright light ( hence sneezing in morning).
I would recommend a visit to the physician in order to see if you are dust allergic so you can take precautions and avoid exposure to dust or any other allergic component.
Hope this information was useful.