Sneezing, runny and itchy nose, not sinusit but what is

Patient

Q: My problems have occured almost 4 years. but it has affected me very bad for 6 months. i checked how my sytomps starts: when i feel cold, when i stay a room with air condiner, cold weather, cold drink or food. wind. when my sytomps starts if i prevent this trigger i ve counted now it stops until i meet again. but if the trigger continues ( like staying with air conditioning or the others) my sytomps are getting worse. my runny nose never stops, like water dropping and sneezing accompanies with it . at the same time i have postnasal drip, and also sometimes i have itchy nose inside it makes me sneeze.if i i continue to exposure like ac cold weather it makes me sneeze consequtively. it makes me fell very bad and tired. these symtomps ends until i go home lie down and keep myself hot, and sweat. after i feel good. it happens about one time in a week. if i dont care the cold it happens more. i went to doctor and made ct for my nose. thay say there is septum deviation.he ruled out sinuzit. some doctors said vasomotor rhinitis. they said even if i have surgery for septum deviation i could breathe better but imy syptomps doesnt end. my question is: is my problem allergic or infection every time i pass out. i had hemogram test and looks normal. to understand of the problem what kind of test shoul i do? and behind this syptomps can be important sickness i wasnt diagnosed yet?

Symptoms:  Sneezing, runny nose, stuffty nose, never ends until i rest.
Doctor