SNORING THROUGH MY NOISE

Patient

Q: Hello. i have done operation on my noise 2 years ago to striate the inner bone. but after this operation i started to snoring through my noise,

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. It is possible that the snoring you are experiencing is a complication that is related to your surgery. There may be the development of scar tissue which could partially obstruct your breathing as you sleep. This would result in snoring. We recommend that you have you return to your ear, nose, and throat surgeon in order to have your nose evaluated. If there is an accumulation of scar tissue or deviation in your nasal septum.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com