So 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I were fooling

Patient : So 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around and his tip was touching my opening. We was almost inside me but not quite. He may or may not have had precum, we don't know. About a week later, I had a day of light red period, then the next very heavy, but then the next 2 days were regular. During my period through today, I'm constipated. I've barley gone and I'm no hungry. But, I have a history with constipation; it's common for me. Plus I have headaches and sometimes back pain. A couple days ago I noticed I'm having a lot of discharge. Its white/yellow and heavy. It's creamy with stringy clumbs (sorry very descriptive). My question is, is it possible I'm pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. No, it is not possible for y ou to be pregnant from the exposure. You already got your period following the exposure, which rules out pregnancy completely. Since you have so much discharge, you should definitely get it examined by a gynecologist. If the discharge has subsided, then you can ignore, but if there is discharge it indicates a local infection. Hence, a gynecology opinion is required. Hope this was helpful, Regards.