So 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I were fooling

Patient

Q: So 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around and his tip was touching my opening. We was almost inside me but not quite. He may or may not have had precum, we don't know. About a week later, I had a day of light red period, then the next very heavy, but then the next 2 days were regular. During my period through today, I'm constipated. I've barley gone and I'm no hungry. But, I have a history with constipation; it's common for me. Plus I have headaches and sometimes back pain. A couple days ago I noticed I'm having a lot of discharge. Its white/yellow and heavy. It's creamy with stringy clumbs (sorry very descriptive). My question is, is it possible I'm pregnant?

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

No, it is not possible for you to be pregnant from the exposure.
You already got your period following the exposure, which rules out pregnancy completely.
Since you have so much discharge, you should definitely get it examined by a gynecologist. If the discharge has subsided, then you can ignore, but if there is discharge it indicates a local infection. Hence, a gynecology opinion is required.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.