Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > So a few days ago i noticed that my shoulder felt stiff.

So a few days ago i noticed that my shoulder felt stiff.

Patient: So a few days ago i noticed that my shoulder felt stiff and everytime i moved it a certain way it would make a cracking noise. It doesn’t hurt and i had no injuries prior to this but should i be worried.

Doctor: Hi,Thank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern.There is no ne ed to worry. It may be going towards freezing shoulder. So you need to do mobilisation excercises of it so that it does not go in frozen shoulder. There is no need of any medicines as it does not hurt.Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.