So a friend of mine and I had sex about

Q: So a friend of mine and I had sex about 2 weeks ago. The both of us usually practice safe sex, in which I use a condom, and she uses birth control. From my understanding ,she been using the Depo Provera injection method regularly for over a year and still is. During intercourse, my condom broke and I immediately withdrew myself. I wasn't even close to ejaculating so we continued without a condom, but only for a few seconds. I was uncomfortable about not using a condom and got a new one. In the end, I ejaculated in the condom and withdrew prior to finishing. But I feel that there may have been a small trace of pre-cum during that moment of unprotected sex. Is she likely to be pregnant?

Symptoms:  She has displayed no symptoms so far.

Thank you for your query at
Firstly for pregnancy to occur, evacuation has to occur, and secondly she has been on birth control. So even if there was any ejaculation, she would not get pregnant.

Precum is a highly controversial topic as even though some studies claim there is an outside chance of pregnancy from precum, till now there has been no such reported cases of a pregnancy occurring exclusively from precum. No study has been able to demonstrate live viable semen in precum. It is more of a lubricatory fluid.

So considering all that, you got nothing to worry about pregnancy.

Hope this was helpful,
Feel free to discuss further,

Patient: Thank you so much for answering my question! This has been a great relief!
Doctor: Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

All the best!