So a little while back I was having some symptoms

Q: So a little while back I was having some symptoms and they told me I'm anemic and then put me on iron and then retested me and I was fine so I went off it. Well my doc told me to go back on iron bc my ferritin was 8 and it's supposed to be between 12 and 310 but I've been having my episodes again where I'm super short of breath and my heart feels really weird like it's not beating right or is gunna explode and I get a head ache and my eyes go all blurry for a while and I feel really anxious and sweaty and I feel just not right. They assumed the symptoms are anemia and low potassium cause that's what was wrong with me last time I had this well it's been on and off for a few days again and my normal Bp is about 90/60 - 120/70 ish depending on if I take my adderall or not and my pulse is normally like 70-90 resting rate depending on if I take my adderall. At work yesterday my Bp was 151/94 I think and my pulse was 129 then today when I was feeling all weird I took my Bp and it was 161/98 and my pulse was 133 resting Bp and pulse. Does an iron deficiency cause high blood pressure or something or do you think something else is going on? Is it dangerous to drink alcohol with my blood pressure is this high? Let me know thank you!

Symptoms:  Sob worsens with lying down or exercise, chest pressure, heart feels weird like its not beating right and hurts, sweating, blurry vision, unusual high Bp, fatigue, headache, legs prickly numb and Achy, feet ache and burn, muscle pains, weakness (symptoms come in episodes, come for like a week and get really bad then go away for a month or two and repeat, the symptoms come and go through out the day) was diagnosed with anemia and low potassium and given iron but iron made me sick then counts were ok and stopped iron now ferritin was just at 8 recently so doc said to start iron again but iron made me sick so I don't want to do that. Ive been feeling really off and weird and I can't describe it. My normal resting Bp is 110/70 and resting pulse is around 80. I took my it yesterday and my Bp was 151/94 and pulse 129 and then today I took it and it was 161/98 and pulse 133 which is very unusual for me which might be why my heart feels so weird. Is this related to anemia or do you think this is something else and I should go to the er? And is it safe to drink alcohol with that large of a raise in Bp? Please help thanks!
So a little while back I wa...-1