So basically I really want to know if I have

Q: So basically I really want to know if I have anxiety. A lot of people have said that I might and some people have said that I do but to double check with a doctor. Basically within the last year or so, if I am in a crowd of people or I am walking around in class or going up the steps to sit down in assembly, even though they are not, i always think that everyone is looking at me and judging me. This makes my tummy feel very tense, makes me feel really shakey and I start to feel quite warm. Also because I think that everyone is looking at and judging me, I start to have like a little panic attack inside. I feel myself panicking a lot.
I also always worry about everything and I always fear that the worst is going to happen. Let's say I am at a theme park, there is a tiny little roller coaster that I kind of want to go on but my mind is stopping me because it is saying what if you fall off? I mean obviously I'm not going to fall out of the roller coaster cart but I always worry that could happen and I might die or something so I always worry that the worse is going to happen. Also there is a ride where it takes you up on like a bench and drops you down and I have always wanted to try one but I start panicking and worrying that I am not strapped in tight enough. So when anyone else is really excited about going to a theme park or somewhere exciting they are all just really excited but I am a bit excited but I always feel EXTREMELY anxious and start stressing about it. Sometimes I even feel very very anxious but I don't even know why.
Also if I feel like someone keeps trying to get me to do something like go on a ride but I don't want to I start having like an anxiety attack. I always feel like people are staring at me, judging me, I always fear the worst is going to happen, I feel anxious for no reason sometimes and this makes me have little panic attacks and I feel incredibly shakey, my stomach tenses up a lot, I feel sick, light headed, I feel very warm and my heart rate speeds up and I can feel it thumping in my chest because I am so anxious. Please can you tell me if this is anxiety?