So for a while now ive been feeling really uncomfortable

Q: So for a while now ive been feeling really uncomfortable. So i noticed about a month ago that i had a small bump on my neck on the right lower side . It was skin colored and looked like it was beneath the skin, it was tender and it was about the size of a pea. And over time its size changed it went from big to small, to hardly there. Just before that though i started getting quick sharp pains in all different parts of my head. A while after i started getting chest pains on the left side and i found it kinda hard and difficult to breath, but it wasnt that bad. I also feel more sick to the stomach more often. However yesterday i had a head ache because i didmt sleep enough the night before and i ate somwthing and took a pill and i felt nauseous all day, and today i woke up fine but i came back and now i feel nauseous and feel like something wants to come out of my through, or that it feels "opened".
I also forgot to add I've been coughing a lot lately too
But I don't feel like I am I'll with a cold or flu

Symptoms:  Lots of coughing, nauseous, chest pain, difficulty breathing, sharp pains in the head

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a throat infection from the description. The throat infection is causing symptoms of yellow sputum from the throat. The infection and the fever is also causing the other symptoms like the headache.

My advice is that you see a Doctor and get antibiotics for this and get treated. Hope this helps you. All the best.