So here is my whole story, 7 weeks ago on

Patient : So here is my whole story, 7 weeks ago on long weekend I had sex with 4 different woman. All encounters were \protected expect with one woman who gave unprotected blogob. A week after that first I started to feel like pinching under my scrotum(when I used to spread my legs or certain positions) , it followed with really sticky feeling. I decided to try Tea Tree Oil which was mostly undiluted and burned all my penis, scrotum and groin skin and it made all my sticky feeling worst and started to feel like a rash under on my scrotum. As soon as this happened I went to two different doctors one of them were sex disease expert and both told me it does not sound like a STD. But took my urine sample to test Gonorrhea and chlamydia they were negative and Prescribed be Lotriderm Cream because its a fungal infection. I got a little better with the cream but never got cured. It also gets worst when I wear my old tight but cotton underwear and when temperature gets warmer. But after using Lotriderm I also felt burning, pinching like feeling on my glans penis. So I stopped using it. But during the sametime while I was using lotriderm I did really rough masturbation (I hurt my penis after while doing it.).after that I got shocked when I saw clear discharge from penis, urge to pee, burning while peeing etc on my glans feeling later I saw small pimple under the foreskin of my glans penis (right under where penis skin connects with the glan penis)and it hurts. I went to doctor and she is a sex disease expert. She told me it does not look like herpes or anything and did not recommend me any tests. but after that pimple stopped hurting and I did not masturbated after that. But after seven days past its still there and begin to hurt again sometimes it face looks yellow and sometimes red. After seven weeks my last sexual encounter I still feel little sticky and rash like feeling on my scrotum and groin but its seems like getting better. But I saw clear discharge again from my penis after five days (when I used a medicated talcum powder that made my sticky feeling better but irritated my penis)and I am worried about that pimple. What is it fungal or viral?
Symptoms:  Pimple under foreskin of my glans penis, it there for 10 days, initially it sting but I did not feel it for next 7 days until I used medicated talcum power on my genitals. It stinging again.