Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > So I am 17 years old and me and my

So I am 17 years old and me and my

Patient: So I am 17 years old and me and my boyfriend has unprotected sex last night but he didn’t ejaculate he only had pre cum, as well he didn’t even enter in my vagina he was just on top of it. I was freaking out so I told him to stop. But 2 hours later I received my period, which is normal because I was expecting it to come soon. And I still have the same symptoms as I would during my normal period. But can I still get pregnant?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,As you were involved in unprotected sex with your boyfriend and he didn’t enter your vagina or performed intercourse even though he had pre-cum but outside your vagina, this anyways ensures that there are no chances of pregnancy at all. Moreover, you had resumed your menses after 2 hours of the act further ensuring shedding of the endometrium and absolutely no chances of implantation over shedding endometrium.Hence, it would be safe to assume that you cannot get pregnant out of the sexual act you had with your partner.I hope i have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health and safe sexual practices,Regards