Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » So I am a 15 year old girl Recently I’ve

So I am a 15 year old girl Recently I’ve

Patient: So I am a 15 year old girl. Recently I’ve had a skin tag like thing on the inside part of my clitoris. I got part of my underwear stuck on it two nights ago and the middle to end of it turned blue and it has been black for 48 and hurts. Scared and embarrassed. What do I do!?

Symptoms: Swelling, black blueness, pain

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to TAD for an opinion,The skin over clitoral region is very delicate and any form of frictional injury or pressure injury can lead to an abrasion or a hematoma formation which is exactly what has happened with you. This hematoma shall take 7-10 days to resolve. You may use cold compresses thrice a day locally for next 5 -6 days to allow resolution of the same. Also It would be better to pay a visit to the physician for a local examination to ascertain the extent of injury as well. Wear loose clothes and you can take enzyme tabs for speedy healing which can be prescribed by your physician.I hope I have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards