So I am a football player I am 16 I

Q: So I am a football player. I am 16. I work out everyday since varsity football is very demanding. My workouts consist of running everyday (sprints) and intense heavy lifting. I take 2 supplements. I take whey protein and BCAA (branch chain amino acids).

Since the past day going on two days I've noticed my left testicle started giving a pain. I don't feel pain when I am running or working out. I only feel it when I am slightly bending over as if I'm touching my toes or if my legs are together and I extend my left leg. It is only on the left testicle. The pain is minor but it is annoying when I'm laying down an squirming in my bed trying to sleep. I "self checked" both my nuts for a lump couldn't find one. I have been doing that for years. I have noticed my left nut is hanging lower than it has been for a while. I did have an instance when I was younger where doctors had Checked my nuts because they hurt really bad. They don't know for sure what happened but they guess they twisted. They said my blood flow was good in them and all that fun stuff.

I don't know what is happening down there. It doesn't seem like cancer because their is no bumps or lumps and it doesn't hurt to touch. Only when I described. Could it be growing pains ? or something bad ?

Symptoms:  Small pains